I really love anki app Best EVER!!! I want to learn how to code a repository now.

250slyonavestee108hemetca92543

20 Oct, 2018 09:49 AM

I really love anki app Best EVER!!! I want to learn how to code a repository now.

Any suggestions on coding my own repository or can I borrow or get a standalone repo script out of the open source content or is it .o compiled already.

PS from what I gather I might need XML file MySQL and perhaps PHP? to access the data blobs?
I have very little xp but I think wanted to use this with tiny.cc/oitoken to make GamePallettes of user contributed materials for example the MUGEN game would benefit from having a repo. And if you combined this with facebook share api community modders can create links to their custom mods I call these game palettes. Love2D needed a repo like Ankis last I checked and syscall.ru had another good implementation of a repository in the android app. Please feel free to tweet to me @punkroku if you can help

1. 1 Posted by Aleksej on 24 Nov, 2018 10:32 PM

Try writing in Japanese or some other language if you can. Your messages are hardly comprehensible. A repository of/for what?

2. 2 Posted by 250slyonavestee... on 26 Nov, 2018 01:42 AM

If figured it out thanks curl or wget with XML file of data particularly the download link and also the SQLite Database thanks for your help.

<3 Löve2D Ember Leona
    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Re: I really love anki app Best EVER!!! I want to learn how to
    code a repository now. [Community #1366]
    <[email blocked]>
    Date: Sat, November 24, 2018 3:32 pm
    To: [email blocked]

#wmQuoteWrapper pre { width: 92%; margin: 10px 2%; padding: 5px 2%; background: #efefef; border: 1px solid #d6d6d6 } #wmQuoteWrapper blockquote { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; border-left: 5px solid #ccc; }
    This email was sent to the alias '[email blocked]' by '[email blocked]',
    and 33Mail forwarded it to you. To block all further emails to this alias click here
    Want to browse Anonymously? Find out how
    (Prefer no ads? Upgrade to Premium.)

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================
    Try writing in Japanese or some other language if you can. Your messages are hardly comprehensible. A repository of/for what?
    On Sat, Oct 20 at 02:49 AM PDT, 250slyonavestee108hemetca92543 wrote:
    Any suggestions on coding my own repository or can I borrow or get a standalone repo script out of the open source content or is it .o compiled already.
    PS from what I gather I might need XML file MySQL and perhaps PHP? to access the data blobs?
    I have very little xp but I think wanted to use this with tiny.cc/oitoken to make GamePallettes of user contributed materials for example the MUGEN game would benefit from having a repo. And if you combined this with facebook share api community modders can create links to their custom mods I call these game palettes. Love2D needed a repo like Ankis last I checked and syscall.ru had another good implementation of a repository in the android app. Please feel free to tweet to me @punkroku if you can help
    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: I really love anki app Best EVER!!! I want to learn how to code a repository now..
    To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from http://help.ankiweb.net, visit this page

This email was sent to the alias '[email blocked]' by '[email blocked]',
    and 33Mail forwarded it to you. To block all further emails to this alias click here
    Want to browse Anonymously? Find out how
    (Prefer no ads? Upgrade to Premium.)

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac