Mastering Chinese characters (with listening) shared deck no longer found

Luke Neale

27 Feb, 2015 09:02 AM

I went to download part 06 and I can't find these decks anywhere on the ankiweb shared deck section anymore. This is a shame as they are in my opinion the best decks for chinese on there! - please share if anybody has them, it would be greatly appreciated (any from part 06 upwards). Unless the moderators have the files on their system somewhere?....

Thanks everyone

Luke

1. 1 Posted by Soren Bjornstad on 27 Feb, 2015 01:43 PM

Hi Luke,

We recently had to remove a couple of decks due to potential copyright claims, so I suspect this might be one of them. If it turns out there's nothing wrong with it, the deck will be restored sooner or later.

2. 2 Posted by Luke Neale on 01 Mar, 2015 08:00 AM

I really hope so, thanks for the quick reply!

3. 3 Posted by simon on 08 Mar, 2015 02:34 PM

Any news, yet?
    For me, this is pretty much a disaster. Pulling decks copying from "iKnow" and similar apps (afair it's a vocab learning app, yes?) makes sense and, as fas as I understand, one could just buy an app with all the contents (right?). For "Mastering Chinese Characters", though, there is no adequate alternative. In other words: no one benefits from pulling the deck, but it is to the detriment of many users. -_-
    I really really hope, this gets resolved. Possibly the original deck creator could review the pictures or whatever it was that was "offensive"....

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Damien Elmes on 09 Mar, 2015 01:44 AM

If a deck was removed pending copyright confirmation then the deck author will have been notified, and it is up to them to sort out.

5. 5 Posted by Susana on 11 Mar, 2015 02:56 AM

Please upload it back again. Please, please, please.

6. Soren Bjornstad closed this discussion on 26 Mar, 2015 05:55 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac