Feature suggestion - Shortcut to auto advance setting from the frequent action menu

Lee

20 Feb, 2020 11:27 AM

Hi Damien,

I have a feature suggestion regarding the auto advance functionality in the AnkiMobile app. I would like to suggest to have a shortcut to the auto advance setting from within the deck frequent action menus, this way when we switch between different decks where the difficulties are very different, we can more easily adjust things such as the time and the default answer action for that deck.

Ideally perhaps we could even set those different auto advance settings at the “Deck Options” itself, where if set, the values in the ‘deck option’ setting would override the default one. This would help us avoid having to keep changing the setting all together when changing the decks, but perhaps this is an easier one to implement in the meantime.

Thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 21 Feb, 2020 03:32 AM

Thanks for the suggestion Lee, I'll keep an eye on demand for this.

2. 2 Posted by Lee on 21 Feb, 2020 04:47 AM

Thank you for your fast reply Damien. Really hope the feature will be implemented one day soon. The auto advance is a super useful feature that you implemented and would be great if the setting can be further easily adjusted as suggested above.

Thank you! :)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac