Anki iPad Pro | Renaming Deck OR Moving Cards into New Deck

Whatzerface

19 Jan, 2020 04:06 PM

Renaming Deck | New to Anki on an iPad and just realized all my card are in a ‘Default’. How can I move the cards or rename the deck on an iPad Pro?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 19 Jan, 2020 10:34 PM

Hi,

You can move cards by tapping on Browse, Select, Select All, then Actions>Change Deck. You can swipe left on a deck in the deck screen to rename it.

2. 2 Posted by Best, Sunshine ... on 19 Jan, 2020 10:44 PM

Thank you so much - for some reason I couldnt figure it out.
    I appreciate you. You saved me!

***. PLEASE NOTE:
    This message was sent on a mobile device.
    Kindly forgive brevity and typos. Thank you. ***

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop

See what I'm working on:
    https://www.nola.com/archive/article_9067260d-5d47-583d-a8c2-c38ead474044.html

Sunshine

Global Environmental Health Sciences, MSPH | Tulane University, Class of 2021

Health & Wellness, BA | Tulane University, Class of 2019

Global Environmental Summer Academy 2018, University of Oxford (UK)Center for Public Service Fellow, 2016

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed above.

Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 4:34:05 PM
    To: Best, Sunshine N <[email blocked]>
    Subject: Re: Anki iPad Pro | Renaming Deck OR Moving Cards into New Deck [AnkiMobile (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) #11419]

External Sender. Be aware of links, attachments and requests.

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac