Studying ALL cards from a deck in the original order AFTER studying it many times

Darren b

13 Feb, 2020 11:28 PM

Hello all,

I studied a pharmacology deck consisting of 70 cards/deck once in the morning, and another time in the evening (this time using filtered deck > order added). When I tried reviewing it again this morning, only 17 cards showed up when I tried studying via filter deck.

My goal was to study ALL 70 cards in the same ORDER as I created them. I understanding that by creating a custom "REVIEW AHEAD" study session, one can review ALL cards from a deck. However, when I do so the 70 cards are split into new cards and review cards – this means that the original sequence is not preserved. Is there a way to do it so that ALL 70 cards either in the review or new category?

Thanks in advance :)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 15 Feb, 2020 12:45 AM

I don't recommend using the same order each time, as it makes it easier to remember things based on the order. But if you want that, you can modify the sort order of the filtered deck to show cards in the order they were created for example.

2. 2 Posted by Darren b on 15 Feb, 2020 01:58 AM

Thanks for your help.

I understand that you can do so via filtered deck. However, my concern is
    that every time I create a filtered deck, only 20 out of the 70 cards are
    funnelled into the filter deck. Is there a way to study all 70 cards while
    preserving the original order?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Damien Elmes on 15 Feb, 2020 02:00 AM

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac