how to change setting in order to have the cards in the order of creation

Ran

13 Nov, 2019 11:26 PM

Hello, I'm French and I apologize in advance if the subject has already been opened.
My problem is that I use anki for my medical lessons, and I would like the cards to appear in the order of creation. Indeed there is a chronology in these lessons: Definition of the disease, clinical examination, paraclinic, treatments, follow-up. If I relearn them in disorder, all the logic of learning is disjointed. On the Ankidroid vesion I managed perfectly (relearning on Preview cards), but on the version Anki Mac I do not have this feature.
Nb: I have the new version of anki and my mac is well updated.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 14 Nov, 2019 12:01 AM

Hi Ran,

There is a Preview button in the browse screen, or you can use the Preview option in the Custom Study screen.

2. 2 Posted by Ran on 14 Nov, 2019 01:09 AM

Yes, I have this button on my cellphone but in my Mac there is no way to classify them, even on Preview...
    Is there any add-on I can download to have this setting?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Damien Elmes on 14 Nov, 2019 09:00 AM

You can ctrl+click on the columns to reveal the "Created" column, then sort on that column to view cards in the order you originally added them.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac