HUMBLE PIE: "distinct cards studied today"

S

21 Mar, 2020 01:36 AM

Here are the steps I've taken. OSX 10.15.3. Tried with Anki 2.1.14 and updated to 2.1.23.

Download add on

Restart Anki

Checked to see if still in add ons and enabled-- check

Test run-- For example, one of my cards has 706 due, 122 new, "Studied 55 cards in 1.8 minutes" . I hit again on one card-- now 705, 122 new, "56 cards in 1.8 minutes"

From my understanding, this still should be 55 cards, not 56-- right? I think I know the add on is based off the due+ new count-- but I don't want this, I ultimately just want to see only the # cards complteted minus the repeated

Disabled all other add ons

Repeat step 4 again, same thing happened

Updated to 2.1.23, disabled all add ons, updated Humble Pie Add on-- no updates

Repeated step 4 again, same thing happened

Can someone confirm if I am wrong with my reasoning?? I am intermediate level so not sure if it's me or the add on/2.1.23

1. 1 Posted by Joseph on 22 Mar, 2020 09:46 PM

Hey S,

I'm the uploader for Humble Pie. The suspect the error is due to incompatibility with newer versions of Anki. I plan to update my addons in June, after I take a big exam I'm currently studying for.

Thank you for the detailed report on how you reproduced this! In the meanwhile, I'll update the addon page to prevent downloads with incompatible Anki versions.

--Joseph

2. 2 Posted by S on 26 Mar, 2020 01:32 AM

Works now with your new add on update! Must have been with the new anki.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac