Collection keeps being found as inconsistent

arthur

22 Dec, 2019 07:10 AM

Hi,

I am not sure exactly which one to choose here. Since it's a problem with synchronization, I'll try ankiweb.
Since a few days, my collections is found to be inconsistent quite often. While I'm only using ankidroid. So no add-on should be able to interfere here. The problem persists even after I use anki (no add-on) and do a collection check. So it does not seems to be a problem that can be corrected by simply doing an automatic check.
Assuming that's ankiweb which states that there is a synchronization problem, can you please let me know what is the problem detected by ankiweb ?
I'm currently using ankidroid beta, and participate in ankidroid code, so I might be able to do something about it, if I can get an idea of what is the problem in the first place.

Regards
Arthur

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 22 Dec, 2019 08:18 AM

The sanityCheck endpoint returns the differing counts in the JSON reply. The review due counts appear to differ.

2. 2 Posted by arthur on 22 Dec, 2019 09:00 PM

Thanks for the return. I think I found the trouble. Limits are not correctly applied for decks with more than a thousand due cards. Not 100% sure of that, but it seems to be something to correct on ankidroid side.

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac