How to Sync my Desktop with my mobile

Stewart Hobden

14 Dec, 2019 01:55 AM

Support:

Since I am using anki at home on my computer and developed a number of decks, I have a few questions

1. How does one combined decks that I have broken down to chapters into one large deck, please advise
2. Since I am back at college taking a grad program at finance, Is it best to simply make decks for all my courses. The challenge with that is our tests only cover certain chapters and I really do not want to go through the entire course when I only need to concentrate on certain chapters, any suggestions
3. I have tried to sync my ankiweb with my anki on my computer and ankianroid and it appears that nothing is syncing, May I ask am I doing anything wrong, please adivse

Stewart Hobden

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 14 Dec, 2019 10:04 PM

Please see

Merging/combining two decks

and

https://apps.ankiweb.net/docs/manual.html#using-decks-appropriately

Please check you have used the same email/AnkiWeb account on all of your devices - you appear to have synced the computer version to a gmail address.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac