Pastille

Yann

02 Dec, 2019 03:38 PM

Hi,
Since yesterday, the red circle on the app with the number of reviews to do (sorry for my bad english), indicates the wrong number. I ve done all the review and it s still indicating 42. I tried synchronizing, turn off and on my iphone, erase and reload the app but no way.
Is it a bug?
Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 02 Dec, 2019 07:57 PM

Hi Yann,

The number should update each time you leave the app and return to the home screen. If you restart your device and then open+close Anki again, does that resolve the problem?

2. 2 Posted by Nuoc Mam on 02 Dec, 2019 08:34 PM

Hi,
    thank you for you quick answer. I tried to restart my device twice but it does not solve the problem.
    I tried to deinstall the app and reinstalled it but it still shows the wrong number of undone reviews.
    Thank you

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Damien Elmes on 02 Dec, 2019 09:01 PM

If you turn off "shows due count" in preferences>general>notifications, I presume the count disappears? Does it return to 42 when you enable the setting again?

4. 4 Posted by Nuoc Mam on 02 Dec, 2019 09:08 PM

It was already turned off but was still displaying the due cards count.
    I just turned it on and the count disappeared.
    I guess the problem is solved.
    Thanks again

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac