"REVERSE" "how-to's" seem to be for *previous* Anki version -- How do I do this on Anki2?

Robert

29 Apr, 2013 04:41 AM

Neither video nor the advice saying "f you want to reverse your existing cards, when editing a card, click the Cards button, and then Flip."

seem to apply on Anki2. For example, I can't find a "Card" button or a "Flip". I can't find this either in the deck itself or on the card itself (at bottom, as video suggested).

Perhaps I'm needing to create decks that go both ways at the outset -- in essence, creating dual cards. But I don't recall seeing that option at the creation stage, either.

1. 1 Posted by Soren Bjornstad on 29 Apr, 2013 11:32 AM

Cards and Flip are both buttons, but you need to click Edit or view the
    card in the browser to see the button.

2. 2 Posted by Robert on 29 Apr, 2013 12:45 PM

Thanks, but I meant that I was viewing through the online browser. The attached photo is what I see -- the only difference being that I have clicked the "Show Answer" button. No where can I find "Cards" and "Flip". (And since I realized you thought I was on my (Ipad), I went to see if I could find them there, too but couldn't).

Clicking "Edit" provides no further choices. Nor have "Settings | Logout
    Decks / Study / Add / or "Search". Appreciate the help, though.

3. 3 Posted by Soren Bjornstad on 29 Apr, 2013 08:02 PM

You cannot do this on AnkiWeb right now; AnkiWeb is designed to supplement the desktop version, not replace it. If you do this on the desktop version, you should be able to change it.

4. Soren Bjornstad closed this discussion on 17 May, 2013 06:07 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac