Merging decks and overriding repeat settings

Cat

17 Apr, 2013 09:54 PM

Hello, I am new to this software. I was not able to review some cards so I created a custom study session with them. I don't know how it happened but now I have 16 cards in the custom study session deck and about 40 cards in my other deck (First Aid) and the cards in my custom study deck are not repeated in the "real" First Aid deck.

So I would like to merge the custom study deck with the First Aid or at least copy the cards in the custom study deck into the First Aid deck as I put a lot of energy into creating those cards and I need them in the First Aid Deck.

On another but related point, I would really like to be able to override the review timings and just be able to go through the entire deck regardless of whether the software thinks I am ready or not. I appreciate that it is programming the review in the best way etc, but still, I want total control over this. I want to be able to look at any card and go through the deck any time I like. I find this aspect of the software annoying and a bit frustrating, like my hands are tied and I don't like that feeling.. I am sure there must be a way to do it.?

Thank you!

1. 1 Posted by Soren Bjornstad on 18 Apr, 2013 02:52 AM

I answered your question on the users forum before seeing this; please see
    the answer there.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac