Making reverse side cards

M Yin

06 Jun, 2020 09:32 PM

Hello. I downloaded a shared deck recently. When I view the cards, they only test me on the front of the card; I'd like to also be tested about the other side of the card. How do I make such cards in my deck? Thanks for any help!

1. 1 Posted by addons_zz on 06 Jun, 2020 10:21 PM

2. 2 Posted by M Yin on 06 Jun, 2020 10:54 PM

Thanks for the reply. a) I'm unclear what I should be looking at in the links you've provided. b) If it's #9, that I think isn't really my issue. Maybe my original post wasn't clear. I'll try to clarify. I have a deck of Chinese idiom cards I downloaded. Side A has the Chinese, and Side B has the English meaning. I started reviewing them right away. Right now, it's only presenting me with Side A of cards, not Side B, but I want Anki to also present me with Side B, so I can review how to say the Chinese for the English meaning. I'm guessing I need to produce new cards based on the current cards in the deck, but I'm not sure if that's the issue or how to do so if it is. Thanks for any help.

3. 3 Posted by addons_zz on 07 Jun, 2020 01:58 AM

You need to learn about how Anki works, so you can do things. Those links should be a good place to start looking.

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac