New cards have vanished

Jiou

04 Jun, 2020 09:37 PM

Hi,
I have an issue with new cards not showing up since today in the morning. When I first opened the app on my mac, I saw 45 new cards of each deck, as I programmed it. But then in the afternoon, when I re-opened the app, after doing one deck in the morning, there were suddenly no new cards available, but I put them in yesterday and even created some today that showed up the first time I opened it.
I have looked into the options for scheduling and found that my deck (I have several subdecks in it) had different scheduling then the others even if I remember clearly that they were the same. After changing it, the new cards re-appeared but vanished after I did a deck.
So I went into the browser and found that the "due dates" were not dates but numbers.
I don't know what else the issue might be. I have already tried changing all the decks to default and then reprogramming a group, but they won't show up.
Thank you for your help!

1. 1 Posted by addons_zz on 05 Jun, 2020 12:52 AM

Those numbers mean they are new cards. The number is #1 (first), #2 (second), etc. i.e., the order the card will going to show up.

You can restore a backup from the earlier day and find the card using the card Browser if you think something is missing.

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac