ANKI did not remember last reviews

Hess

22 May, 2020 09:02 AM

Hi,

Not sure if this was already discussed, I checked couple of pages and did not find it. I have reviewed ca 150 cards yesterday evening and I am sure I clicked EASY or GOOD etc, but now I see all these cards reset to the status as if I clicked AGAIN and turned them back to completely reset status. I tried to sync the program, remove old version, not sure what is going on? I dont want to review them again, some were so easy and reviewed so many times timeframe was 2-3 years for EASY...

many thanks for your kind help.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 25 May, 2020 12:00 AM

You can search for rated:5:4 to reveal all cards answered 'easy' in the last 5 days. And you can use the Card Info menu item to look at the review history of individual cards to check how they have been scheduled. I had a look at a few of your cards on AnkiWeb and did not spot any problems.

2. 2 Posted by Hess on 25 May, 2020 05:00 PM

Hi Damien,

Thanks, not sure if I understand. What is this "rated:5:4"? To paste it in Browse? I did this but that reveals only 30 cards. And some are , as per INFO, next revierw in 6 years (for example, automne - it is not re-learn, it will show up in 6 years only). But When I turned ANKI 2 or 3 days ago, I had ca 115 cards back in my first review queue, with timeframe like 1 day for hard, 2 days for good and 3 or 4 days for easy. I swear I have never seen this and I am sure I clicked many of them with EASY and very long timeframe for new review. But they are there, showing as if clicked again (re-learn)

ANyway, it is not something to lament about, I can review them. Maybe I do not understand something or how the system works.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Damien Elmes on 26 May, 2020 09:00 AM

rated:5:4 will show you all easy cards rated in the last 5 days. rated:5:3 will show you all cards rated good, and so on. It looks like most cards were rated hard (2) rather than easy?

I'd recommend keeping an eye on things moving forward - you can use those searches to confirm things are being registered as you expect.

4. 4 Posted by Hess on 26 May, 2020 09:35 PM

Thank you Damien, much appreciated, I was not aware of this function.

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac