Scaling an Object in Cards...

Tom

06 Apr, 2020 03:51 AM

I want to increase the size of a handwritten letter on the backside of the answer card since by default it is too small to see. I see that the code is referencing something in this syntax: {{Handwriting}}. I tried googling and seeing what the double curly brackets mean in latex but could not find an answer. So I do not even know if the reference is an object or a png file or even something else. What does this syntax mean and how can I write in something that scales this thing? I also attached a picture of what the object looks like on the preview of the card.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 06 Apr, 2020 04:53 AM

If you press ctrl+shift+x while the handwriting field is focused in the editing screen, you'll be able to see the underlying HTML.

2. 2 Posted by Tom on 06 Apr, 2020 08:25 AM

I tried highlighting the text and just selecting the box but nothing happens when I used those hotkeys. Am I missing something?

3. 3 Posted by Guillem Palau-S... on 06 Apr, 2020 03:21 PM

Guillem Palau-Salvà (contributor user)'s Avatar

on the browser view select the handwriting field and press the shotkey

4. 4 Posted by Tom on 06 Apr, 2020 07:19 PM

@Guillem Got it! Thank you for clarifying!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Capture.JPG 35.5 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac