Sounds inside a type in the answer field won't play, because that field is intended for typing. If you add the sound to a different field (creating one if necessary using the Fields button, and adding it to the card using the Cards button), then it should play correctly.
thank you very much for the answer, you are right but when I added third field and added the sound there, the result is that when I am studying from these cards the sound is being played right after I see the front of the card (I attach below screenshots with settings that are currently used in this deck) BUT I would really want it to be like this:
1. I see the front card with polish word (my native language) and below is empty blank to fill in with italian word which I am studying
2. I write the italian word (right or wrong, doesn't matter)
3. I click enter
4. The sound of this italian word that I am supposed to write is played
Is it possible? I attach my current settings of this deck.
I've removed that third field, but now I am where I was at the beggining. I have 2 fields, the sound theoretically is in the second but in reality I don't hear it. I think I didn't really understand what you said, sorry. Could you maybe put it in another words?
Now I've cleared my Anki, there are no my changes, new fields etc. If you could just tell me what I need to do that would be great. Sorry for problem.
I did what you said. Now it's like this. When I do the cards I immediately see both the word in my native language and the solution (of which audio btw. is played also immediately after opening the card...)
1. I created a new user (all the settings are cleared)
2. I created a new deck "testing deck"
3. I created third field with "Fields..." button
4. In this testing deck I created 3 cards with type Basic (type in the answer).
5. I opened "Cards..." button, then "Add Field", then picked Third Field, then I marked "Add to: BACK" and I clicked OK
6. With these settings I created some cards with audio with the method in that youtube video that I linked in the first post.
I wrote all this because I was thinking that again it's not going to work, but finally IT WORKED! Thank you my good man, you are extremely patient and nice. If someone is so dumb with Anki like me then you can take this step-by-step instruction.