Bug in 2.1.19 regarding computation of req

arthur

22 Jan, 2020 11:47 AM

The original post is here https://www.reddit.com/r/Anki/comments/er11nb/the_front_of_this_car...
I can confirm that this is a new bug. On anki 2.1.15 the cards were generated. On the last beta, there are not. In older anki, the req were "[0, 'any', [0,3]]", now it is "[0, 'any', [3]]". And the first one is the correct one.

The template creating the problem is

{{hint::Expression}}
{{^Audio}}
    <div>{{Expression}}<div>
{{/Audio}}

{{#Audio}} <div class="lbutton">{{Audio}}</div> <div>{{hint::Expression}}<div> {{/Audio}}

Where Expression is field 0 and Audio is field 4.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 23 Jan, 2020 06:33 AM

The text you included here actually does work, which confused me. When I tried with the text in the original link I reproduced the problem - please give the next beta a try when it's ready.

2. 2 Posted by arthur on 23 Jan, 2020 11:11 AM

I'm extremely sorry. Indeed, I did a bad copy paste. {{hint::Expression}} should not have been in the text I copy pasted. It was related to the advice I gave in https://www.reddit.com/r/Anki/comments/er11nb/the_front_of_this_car...

3. 3 Posted by arthur on 23 Jan, 2020 11:12 AM

I'll test the buggy example with beta 4.
    However, I believe that it would also make sens to add it as a test; it's something which broke, which was not detected, which was not expected to break. So it's probably something we want to keep (in a simplified version) as a test. I can take care of it if you want

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Damien Elmes on 23 Jan, 2020 11:38 AM

I included it as a test when I made the fix.

5. 5 Posted by arthur on 23 Jan, 2020 12:37 PM

Oh okay. Sorry, I didn't check before posting. Nice. Thanks

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac