Error in syncing images

Khawla Yousif

12 Nov, 2019 04:10 PM

Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools>Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeating until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you've discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-ons section of our support site.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.15 (442df9d6) Python 3.6.7 Qt 5.12.1 PyQt 5.11.3
Platform: Mac 10.15
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=1

Caught exception:
  File "aqt/main.py", line 1100, in onCheckMediaDB
  File "anki/media.py", line 329, in check
  File "anki/media.py", line 422, in findChanges
  File "anki/media.py", line 444, in _logChanges
  File "anki/media.py", line 477, in _changes
<class 'FileNotFoundError'>: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/student/Library/Application Support/Anki2/User 1/collection.media/paste-a9fa4b6cc55423f7a8d348b12082c831f3819075.jpg'

When I open the cards in my AnkiDroid no images show up. Please help me fix this it's urgent.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 12 Nov, 2019 09:44 PM

Please try logging out in the preferences>network screen, then using the check media function again.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac