Actual Sort Order

Kari

03 Nov, 2019 05:00 AM

Hello,
A while ago I bought the Arabic pack from Fluent Forever. His pack has a specific "Actual Sort Order" so that you learn the cards in the correct order. However, I hadn't been in my Anki for a while so I rescheduled the cards and now they won't show in order. When I go to browse it shows all the cards in the correct order, but it is showing me new cards completely out of order. I've also tried going to options, but the only options are "show new cards in order added" or "show cards in random order". I don't want either of these options. I want it showed to me in the Actual Sort Order. It is crucial for learning the language. Please HELP.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 03 Nov, 2019 11:08 PM

If the cards are showing in the correct order in the browse screen, you can select them and reposition them, which will change their presentation order to match the order shown in the browse screen.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac