Reset progress after sharing

parel heuvink

20 Oct, 2019 10:48 AM

Hi!

A friend sent me her deck of flashcards and I've managed to reset the deck using the 'reschedule' button, so that it does not say I already reviewed these cards. However, when I go to statistics, it says i have been reviewing for 30 days, while I only made my Anki account 5 days ago. I think these are my friends statistics. Can anyone tell me how to clear my statistics? I don't mind clearing all of it and start from now, but I would prefer not to have to make a new account since I only use 1 email adress.

Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 20 Oct, 2019 11:32 PM

2. 2 Posted by parel heuvink on 21 Oct, 2019 05:36 AM

Dear Damien,

Thanks for your response, but this did not work for me. The cards were new but my statistics were still messed up and it said that I have had these cards for 30 days and studies them for 30 days but that’s not true.

I now have tried to make a new account but in the “added” part of the stats it still says I added these cards 30 days ago. I hope there is a solution. If not, that’s okay too, since making a new account has already helped the other parts of the stats to reset, just not the “added” part.

Kind regards,
    Rosa

Op 21 okt. 2019 om 01:32 heeft Damien Elmes <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> het volgende geschreven:

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Damien Elmes on 21 Oct, 2019 10:27 PM

Please use the add-on mentioned at the bottom of the article I linked.

4. 4 Posted by parel heuvink on 22 Oct, 2019 05:57 AM

I already did so, but it still does not clear the ‘added’ part of my stats.

Op 22 okt. 2019, om 00:27 heeft Damien Elmes <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> het volgende geschreven:

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Damien Elmes on 22 Oct, 2019 10:06 PM

Did you select all the cards you imported? The add-on only operates on the cards you've selected.

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Damien Elmes on 22 Oct, 2019 10:08 PM

Or perhaps you did not delete the cards afterwards? If your goal is to keep the cards in your collection, a record of when they were originally added will remain.

7. 7 Posted by parel heuvink on 23 Oct, 2019 04:42 AM

I did select the cards, yes.
    I would like the following if that’s possible: if I import cards, I want my stats to say ‘added’ on the day I imported the cards not on the day the creater of the cards made them.
    I don’t want to delete the cards. :)

Op 23 okt. 2019, om 00:08 heeft Damien Elmes <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> het volgende geschreven:

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by Damien Elmes on 23 Oct, 2019 11:23 PM

To accomplish that, you could export the cards to a text file, delete them, then import the text file.

9. 9 Posted by parel heuvink on 24 Oct, 2019 06:04 AM

I tried that but it messes up the image occlusion cards that I have, sorry

Op 24 okt. 2019, om 01:23 heeft Damien Elmes <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> het volgende geschreven:

10. Support Staff 10 Posted by Damien Elmes on 24 Oct, 2019 10:03 PM

Perhaps you didn't enable the HTML option in the import screen.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac