Getting back deleted cards

Spottedfeatherik

10 Oct, 2019 09:54 PM

Hi,

I accidentally deleted 200 or so cards from a deck on my Anki computer version (some image occlusion, some basic cards). No syncing between my web and computer versions has happened since I deleted them, so the cards are still there on my Anki web version.

I would love to get them back on my computer version if possible. If I quit the computer version and it does the automatic sync, will it wipe the cards from the web version, or add them back to the computer version? Or is there some other way that I can get the cards back onto my computer that I don't know about?

I know this is a very basic question, but I just have no clue how to figure this out on my own. For some reason I've really been struggling with using the interface of both the computer and web versions (I can't seem to find anything), and the user guide has been either confusing or not helpful because most of what I've read is for moble app version, which seems to have different interfacing/different commands available than the computer version

Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by Spottedfeatheri... on 10 Oct, 2019 10:59 PM

Hi again -

I figured out how to do it! If a mod sees this, this thread can be resolved/archived.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac