AUDIOS NOT APPEAR

SARA

05 Oct, 2019 01:36 AM

HI, I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT STARTED 2 DAYS A GO.
THE SYMBOL OF AUDIO ARE JUST APPEARING ON DECKS WHEN I USE THE APP ON IPHONE. WHEN I USE ANKYWEB OR THE APP ON THE MACBOOK, THE SIMBOL OF AUDIOS DO NOT APPEAR. HOWEVER, WHEN I EDIT THIS DECK ON THE MACBOOK, THERE IS THE AUDIO LINK DESCRIBED.

THANK

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 05 Oct, 2019 04:56 AM

Hi Sara,

The computer version of Anki doesn't show play buttons. You can press the 'r' key to replay the audio, or there is an add-on available that will show audio buttons for you.

2. 2 Posted by Sara on 05 Oct, 2019 02:18 PM

Hi. The sound symbol always appeared on anki computer, web and app. I use all 3 versions for over 1 year. Yesterday suddenly the sound symbol stopped appearing just computer and web as if there was no sound added on that card. But when I edit, there is the sound.
     Whereas in the app everything is working normally.
     I always used the “R” to play the sounds on the cards. but this only works when the sound symbol appears. that is the problem. Now, the sound symbol is not appearing on the card (computer and Web) even though it has been added to the card.

Sara Müller

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Damien Elmes on 05 Oct, 2019 10:10 PM

Hi Sara,

Anki has never shown play icons in the computer version by itself, so perhaps you were using an add-on in the past. You can add it again if it has gone missing for some reason: https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/498789867

I had a look at your AnkiWeb account, and it shows 'play' on cards with audio, and clicking on it plays the audio.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac