cloze deletion bug

Văn Hiến Nguyễn

01 Oct, 2019 04:16 AM

Hello,
I have some troubles when studying cloze deletion. The new cards dont appear in order i created. For example, the note includes {{c1::}}, {{c2::}}, {{c3::}}, but it only shows {{c1::}} and then move on to another note. I checked off show new card in order. Please help me with this, because when i dont finish learning one point it turn in to another point. Please reply me soon, i'm really devastated and hopeless.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Damien Elmes on 01 Oct, 2019 10:07 PM

Anki will not show all the cloze deletions at once, as you would know the answer to the other cloze deletions after seeing the first card. They will come back later that day, or the next day, depending on your settings.

https://apps.ankiweb.net/docs/manual.html#siblings-and-burying

2. 2 Posted by Văn Hiến Nguyễn on 02 Oct, 2019 03:33 AM

But this happens with my NEW cards, not the card I learned. I thought I would show in order I added when I learn the unseen card.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Damien Elmes on 02 Oct, 2019 05:59 AM

Whether they are new cards or reviews, Anki will not show multiple clozes from the same card immediately after one another.

4. 4 Posted by Văn Hiến Nguyễn on 02 Oct, 2019 06:46 AM

Thanks I got it.
    Best regards.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac